- Nuclear moisture roof surveys: analysis report, contour maps showing “point of origin” of moisture infiltration, not “where is it leaking”. (Back up data by capacitance and thermograph instruments.)
- Drawings are on AUTOCAD for government and institutional required formats & colors.
- Projected fiscal cost calculation and remediation for multi-building facilities. (Work with architects, government agencies and utilities groups, multi-building facilities.)
A moisture survey is a nondestructive X-ray analysis of your roof or floor system which identifies moisture levels beneath existing physical barriers.
What are the Benefits of a Moisture Survey?
- Locate leak-causing areas
- Save you money by eliminating unnecessary repairs
- Facilitate a preventive maintenance program maximizing your roof life
- Identify location of wet roof insulation which is causing loss of expensive heating/cooling energy
- Evaluate a new roof’s water tightness
- Determine preexisting roof problems for a building you plan to buy or lease
- Provide documentation for future roof work