Seminars / Speaking Engagements
Commercial Roofing & Waterproofing HI brings together a convergence of practices above and beyond our core roofing and waterproofing competencies as a result of our strong strategic partners and industry experience. In response to the rapidly developing markets of solar and photovoltaics, we have been requested to speak to this subject from several industry organizations as well as regular clients that are interested in finding out more about the integration of PV into their buildings and all the anomalies that come along with that.
If you have a group of property managers, owners, or investors that are interested having us hold a presentation to speak to specific topics please contact Dana Akasaki in our Marketing Department. Please email email@example.com.
Specific Topics that We Have Spoken To:
- Your Roof Is An Asset. Don’t Let It Become A Liability
- Photovoltaics and BIPV applications for Commercial Buildings
- Photovoltaics for Residential Customers
- Photovoltaics for HOAs, condos, townhouses – does it make sense?
- Financial Analysis of Photovoltaics, Tax Incentive, GAP, Section 179
- Photovoltaics for Non-Profits vs. For Profits
- PPAs – from the Investor point of view
- PPAs – from the Host’s point of view
- The dangers of photovoltaics and how to minimize risk
- Turnkey Roof & PV Installations
- Warranty Concerns for your roof and newly installed PV array
With the fluctuations in oil prices and the global financial market at hand, maximizing on energy saving venues will be very important in keeping a handle on rising operating costs. There has been a convergence of various disciplines and technologies in regards to renewable photovoltaic energy. Understanding the matrix of that tapestry which incorporates the roofing, solar arrays, asset management and valuation, tax credit and subsidies, capital expenditure allocation, finance parameters set by the IRS to matching life expectancies and the building as an income producing asset is critical. These are just a few of the components to be discussed and we will address them as they relate to property managers, owners, investors and capital expenditure allocation. This is a topic that everyone “knows” and yet “knows nothing about.” CRW continues to shed light to remove the mysticism into this convergence.
Questions or additional topic requests are gladly welcomed. Please submit your inquiry here and we will follow up with you shortly.